A few quotes from billionaire / business smarty-pants Mark Cuban that I happen to like (my favorites are bolded):
1. Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.
2. Find something you love to do. If you don’t make any money at it, at least you love going to work.
3. It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.
4. The only thing any entrepreneur, salesperson, or anyone in any position can control is their effort.
5. If you’re looking where everybody else is looking, you’re looking in the wrong spot.
6. Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.
7. The ultimate sport is business.
8. When you’ve got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001?