Tips for a Happy Life
1. 24 hour handgun rule: Wait 24 hours before confronting someone you’re angry with.
2. Never put anything in writing you might regret.
3. You can always call a guy if your tone is easy, happy, without emotion-tone is everything.
4. Remember: Every con has a pro, every pro has a con.
5. If you’re worried about doing something because you think it’s going to be forever - it never is.
6. We can recover from mistakes- people like to forgive.
7. After hundreds of thousands of dollars of therapy, you’ll find you don’t have a problem with the parent you thought, it’s the other one!
8. When you’re negotiating a deal, know that the company always has 20 percent more money
9. Just show up.
10. Buck up!